Sunday 4 January 2015

Picnic by the River

One of nice things in life that we always take for granted is being with nature. I do enjoy seeing greeneries everyday. More so when Kota Kinabalu is the city in Malaysia that does not really have to deal with air pollution and subsequent haze. When my big family decided to have a big family picnic somewhere close to nature, I immediately took the opportunity joining them. I could have said no and uninterested. But, not everyone has the chance to put their feet in the river. I brought along my little GPS device (Garmin eTrex 20) to record the exact place we had our picnic. So, here you go.

 
Click on the waypoints to see more details.


180 degree panorama of the river. 

The water in the river is icy-cold since the source is from nearby Mount Kinabalu. Too bad though I didn't bring extra spare clothing. The dip in the river is tempting.


No comments:

Post a Comment